Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program

Grrrrr! what is this?  
Why I am getting this error? 

"The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program"


I am getting this error in Windows 7 and I am really getting irritated at times.I goggled alot, but I can't see any hotfix nor I can see any solution on the M$ site for this bug, I seriously can't see any good solution for this, Ohh Yes!! few people suggested that I should reboot the system in safe mode and make the necessary changes on the files, some of my friends suggested me to disable few features of windows, but after trying all , nothing of such impressed me and I am still looking for a good solution. 

But Yes, I somehow manage to get work around for this issue. 

You can download this free software and use to get your work keep going.


you don't have to reboot your system nor have to make any changes to your system configurations and can rename,delete,move,copy,unlock your files

All the Best ........ :)
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment